In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: Is anyone using IBM microdrive with latest current?  Should it work?
: My laptop is Toshiba CT3440 running current cvsupped last weekend.
: My Cisco Aironet and Linksys network cards are working just fine with
: this new card concept.
:
: pccard0: Allocation failed for cfe 0
: ata2 at port 0x100-0x10f irq 11 function 0 config 1 on pccard0
: pccard0: WARNING: Resource not reserved by pccard bus
: device_probe_and_attach: ata2 attach returned 6

I've had it working and not-working on and off for a while.  I think
that I have some uncommitted patches in my tree that need to be merged
back into the main-line to make it work.  They were from mitsuru
iwasaki-san and I've been somewhat tardy in evaluating them.

Warner