In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Lars Eggert writes:

>So there is no more usermount under -current with devfs? Or is there
>another way to have the symlinks be created with the different
>permissions (since devfs rules don't seem to apply to them)?

Symlinks permissions are not used in FreeBSD, only the permissions
of whatever they point at is used.

I don't think DEVFS is the source of your problem here, I can't think
how it would be.  I wonder more if this is an oversight of the
new mount code.

mux@ any input there ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956