John Hay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: John Polstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
: > Andrey A. Chernov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > > Additional details: it cause not only cvsupd death, but rarely cvsup
: > > signal 6 death too with this diagnostic:
: > >
: > > ***
: > > *** runtime error:
: > > ***    Value out of range
: > > ***    file
: > > "/tmp/a/ports/lang/ezm3/work/ezm3-1.0/libs/libm3/src/uid/Common/Time
: > > Stamp.m3", line 63
: >
: > This particular message is usually caused by a very bogus system date
: > setting.
:
: I also see this on current using cvsup and my machine is synced with
: ntpd, so its time is ok. I have tried a few different versions of
: cvsup, but they all do the same thing. I have not tried to compile my
: own yet. In my case cvsup die everytime I try to use it. It go through
: the src but breaks somewhere in ports/math.

I have rebuilt world some time during Oct 1.  Both cvsup-1.16e and
cvsup-without-gui-1.16f die when updating the ports here.  Is there
some way of providing more useful information than a "me too" here?
Like, say, a crash dump of cvsup and a stack trace or whatever it
is that m3 uses?

Giorgos.