German Tischler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I can panic my current system compiled from sources of yesterday
> by just starting mozilla or ogg123 <ogg-file> if I don't include
> options               CPU_DISABLE_SSE
> in my kernel configuration file. Is anyone else seeing any
> SSE code related problems ? (P III based SMP system here)

Yes; I seem to have this problem on my system whether or not SSE is enabled,
though.  I've got a:

CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2000+ (1666.65-MHz 686-class CPU)
  Origin = "AuthenticAMD"  Id = 0x662  Stepping = 2

Features=0x383fbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,MMX,FXSR,SSE>
  AMD Features=0xffffffffc0400000<AMIE,DSP,3DNow!>

I'm trying to track it down, though.

  <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]      \  The Power to Serve! \