On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 12:02:46PM -0400, Mike Barcroft wrote:
> AFAICT the <machine/ansi.h> include here is bogus.  Removing it should
> fix this.

It's a problem known by me, but I haven't committed a fix just yet to
our CVS. Working on signal/sigsetjmp stuff here right now.

Eventually a new patch set should be released so that folks can closely
track the compilation/header changes in the most recent -current with
having to dork around with header files, etc...

bill