David O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 08:38:58PM -0400, Alexander Kabaev wrote:
> > Could you please try to compile libmsun with with GCC 3.3 snapshot David
> > just committed and see if that changes anything?
>
> It doesn't compile on -current.  Mike and the standards guys are suspose
> to undo the breakage that crept into out headers.  For the daring, try to
> build the port and then change the two "u_long" that is complained about
> to "unsigned long".

I've committed this for now.  The `#ifndef _POSIX_SOURCE' conditional
needs to check for other standards, but I'll leave this until I have a
chance to go through the entire header to make it conformant.

This is a new problem because of rev 1.74 of <sys/types.h> where a
conditional was updated to check for other standards, but had some
dependencies that I wasn't aware of and world didn't find them for me.
If there are any others I should find them as I go through each
standard header.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft