On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 10:34:25PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 10:28:42PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > > It's already in UPDATING with the rm -rf /usr/include/g++ line in the
> > > steps for going from 4 to -current.
> >
> > Oops, I missed this when I looked for it.  Thanks.
>
> Actually, I think this is not sufficient..there will be other stale
> includes left around which may cause problems for compiling other
> things.
>
> I normally do something like:
>
> find /usr/include -ctime +1 -type f -delete
>
> To clean out stale includes after a buildworld.  Perhaps something
> like this should be added to the end of the directions.

Headers are normally installed with ``install -C'', and those
that did not change recently will not be touched at all.  The
command above will effectively remove these.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age