Ruslan,

Buildworld completed, and as I installed it, I was reminded of a
problem that I *always* have on this machine when I do a
make installworld:

===> lib/libncurses
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444   libncurses.a /usr/lib
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444   libncurses_p.a /usr/lib
install -s -o root -g wheel -m 444     libncurses.so.5 /usr/lib
ln -fs libncurses.so.5 /usr/lib/libncurses.so
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444  curses.h term.h termcap.h unctrl.h
/usr/src/
lib/libncurses/../../contrib/ncurses/include/ncurses_dll.h
/usr/include
/usr/include/ncurses.h -> curses.h
ln -s /usr/src/lib/libncurses/../../contrib/ncurses/man/curs_addstr.3x
curs_adds                         tr.3
ln: curs_addstr.3: File exists
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libncurses.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Do you have any idea what's going on here?  I've (previously) gone so
far as to rm -rf /usr/src and do a fresh checkout.  That doesn't seem
to help.   The only way I can get installworld to complete is to use
make with a -k flag..

All fs'es are mounted with noatime, could that have something to do
with it?

Drew