> A new set of 5.0 packages has been uploaded and is making its way out
> to mirror sites.  I will soon be sending out mail to all maintainers
> of broken ports asking for submissions of fixes (or at least reporting
> the breakage to the relevant vendors).
Hmm, I've more broken ports on my system.. Like a trouble with net/samba-devel
(because of PAM headers) and I can't compile lang/librep since KSE III.

(Yes, I rm -rf'ed my /usr/include after the gcc check-ins and recompiled
all other ports.)

Marc

--
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." -- Donald E. Knuth