In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Terry Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: I'd like to see Bruce's issues with the 64 bit support taken care
: of with long double (and the implicit cast that occurs in the one
: case that Bruce complained about in his email, where there is *too
: much* precision on the rvalue, which is a computation of dobule
: operands done in long double form, with a double result).

I'd like to see these fixed too.  Now that I understand why I was
deluded into thinking that he was mistaken, I'd like to get these
issues resolved.

Warner