On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 04:28:37PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Uh oh, here is the version that seems to work.  Once I'm confident it
> > passes the "make release" test (it has already passed the preliminary
> > "make buildworld" test), I intend to commit it.
>
> Thanks!

I've tested it with i386 buildworld and cross-release of alpha.
(i386 release died in buildkernel due to already fixed breakage
in /sys/dev/pccard.)  This is now committed.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age