On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 01:18:00PM -0500, Brian F. Feldman wrote:

> > ohci_alloc_std_chain+0xf5 (calling a DMAADDR() function, I believe)
> > ohci_device_bulk_start+0x0d
> > ohci_device_bulk_transfer+0x27
> > usbd_transfer+0xc0
> > umass_setup_transfer+0x4f
> > umass_bbb_state
> > usb_transfer_complete
> > ohci_softintr
> >
> > Can anyone confirm if this is normal or I have an exceptional system?  I
> > have two completely unrelated OHCI-based controllers in my system and
> > neither works.
>
> Anyone?  I kinda want to use my CF reader.

There are rumours that OHCI is borked in NetBSD too and this is a bug
that we've inherited.  Me, I've not got an OHCI system to test just
UHCI.

Did it used to work, and got broken, or has it never worked?

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])              http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/