Hi Everybody,

Poul-Henning Kamp write:
Right.  By "cold disk" we mean that the pass-phrase and key-material
is not available.  A laptop which is only suspended does _not_ meet
this criteria.
Thank you.
Yes, you want to newfs and mount /dev/da0s1f.bde
I think the "-l" is a mistake in the usage, it should be "-L".
you mean that I must newfs /dev/da0s1f again, but it is my '/var' partition.
And I do not find the '/dev/da0s1f.bde' in the '/dev/'. In DEVFS model, I do not know how to create a new device name in '/dev/'. And what is the 'da0s1f.bde'?
I have some puzzles about 'newfs', 'gbde' should protect the whole disk. I do not know the relationship of the 'gbde' and the partition.

Best Regards
Ouyang Kai