> Have you tried the update submitted in PR ports 43484? I didn't tested it
> on CURRENT yet (due to lack of Kerberos on my CURRENT box).

BTW: I've looked inside patch-ac and patch-ad and arla-0.35.10 sources
and it seems that 0.35.10 already contains those patches (though they
are rewritten a bit).

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
160 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              phone: +420-5-41512213
                                       e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]