For those of us with multi-processor systems, would there be an
already-compiled SMP kernel available somewhere on the official
ISO's?  Do people think that would be a useful item to include?
I was thinking of just having a /boot/kernel-smp directory, for
people to load in if they want to try it.  I just want it on
the CD's, it doesn't need to be automatically installed.

(I've been doing a string of installs lately, and I always end
up saying "I need to compile the SMP kernel, but if I'm going
to do that then I should first cvsup and do a buildworld -- but
that means I won't have the smp kernel for the buildworld...)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]