On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:41:33AM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:
> Your 3rd party registered a lock somehow?  Does it do mtx_init() and not
> do mtx_destroy() when being unloaded?

    Gah!  You hit this one right on the head.  I thought I had equivalent
    mtx_destroy calls for every mtx_init, but there's a section of code that
    bzero()s a structure containing a mutex before initializing that mutex,
    so that caused this common mutex to be initialized twice without
    triggering a panic in witness_init().  The subsequent destroy only
    removed the one instance.

    I've fixed said code and now I can load/unload to my little heart's
    content. :).

    Thanks for replying.

--
ryan beasley                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG ID: 0x16EFBD48