Hi,

just upgraded my laptop to yesterday's -current, and I keep seeing

an0: record length mismatch -- expected 104, got 852 for Rid ff11
an0: record length mismatch -- expected 132, got 172 for Rid ff00
an0: record length mismatch -- expected 156, got 158 for Rid ff10

together with

an0: device timeout
root: FAIL an0

and then the machine freezes for about a second or so, then returns to normal. The card is a Cisco Aironet 350, running what I think is the latest firmware.

Any ideas?

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> USC Information Sciences Institute