* De: "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ Data: 2003-01-23 ]
        [ Subjecte: make release fails building floppies ... ]

> I'm slowly getting closer, but "am not quite there" yet :(
>
> I'm at the stage where its building teh floppies, but its telling me that
> the md devices are out of disk space:

This is probably my fault, since tunefs(8) needs libufs now.  Converting
other things that could use it that are on the floppies to use libufs
would be a start.  My newfs changes might be enough.
--
Juli Mallett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AIM: BSDFlata -- IRC: juli on EFnet.