I'm about to commit code that will make one of :

options SCHED_4BSD

or

options SCHED_ULE

mandatory.  This will go in a few hours from now.  I will update all of
the standard config files to account for this change.  SCHED_4BSD selects
the old scheduler in case you're wondering.  Failure to specify one of the
two or specifying both will generate compile errors.  I will add code to a
header file at some point to check this at make depend time.

Cheers,
Jeff