Josef Karthauser wrote:

Has anyone got any time to look at bus DMA for USB?

I've not got the time in the short-term to work out how bus DMA
works on FreeBSD as I'm finding that University work is taking most
of my time.  If someone could look at usb_mem.c (posted earlier on
in this thread) a lot of people would be very grateful.

Regards,
Joe

Sure.  It's not going to be a whole lot different from NetBSD/OpenBSD,
though there will be a few notable changes.  I'll try to get something
hacked together after I dequeue a few other projects tonight.

Scott