-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] De la part de Don
Envoyé : dimanche 9 février 2003 19:47
À : Coercitas Temet'Nosce
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: TR : IPFilter

Btw, I was looking for some docs on the FreeBSD website and didn't
found

anything interesting, only firewall that FreeBSD seems to support
nowadays
is the old IPFW, which is quite obsolete now imo. Why are
documentation

pages not dealing with IPF at all ? is there any reason ?
Try ipfw2

-Don

Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes
Divisao de Comunicacao de Dados
Coordenacao de Seguranca
TCO
Fones: 55-61-313-7654/Cel: 55-61-9618-0904
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Outros:
	[EMAIL PROTECTED]
	[EMAIL PROTECTED]
	[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The past always looks better than it was.
It's only pleasant because it isn't here.
		-- Finley Peter Dunne (Mr. Dooley)