phk> Not yet.  I think adding a "-m architecture" flag to disklabel is the
phk> way around this problem, but have not had time to do so.

Thanks, I'm waiting until you have enough time to do since I have
little knowledge about this issue:)

BTW, what's changes do you imagine?  Make a table which holds
architecture name, label size, offset, etc and use it in
disklabel.c:makebootarea()?

Maybe it requires some changes in <sys/disklabel.h> since LABELOFFSET
and other macros are defined inside of architecture-dependent #ifdefs...

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita