After this morning's cvsup I now get a 'syncing disks...giving up
on three buffers' error message when shutting down the system and
the filesystem doesn't get properly dismounted.

For the last four days I could never shut the system down cleanly
because of the nVidia driver problem causing a kernel panic
when X got shut down, so I'm not sure if this problem really
just started this morning or somethime in the past four days.

Anyone else seeing this just today?

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message