Harti Brandt (Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:41:57AM +0100) wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
>
> DS>is there any?  if so, where?
>
> Hiten Pandya was/is working on this. Last time I had a look it had not
> much moved from NetBSD towards FreeBSD. Don't know about the current
> state:
>
>     [1] http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/misc/bus_dma.9.txt
>     [2] http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/misc/bus_dma.9.patch

I am still working on it, and the URLs provided above are old.  The new
URL to busdma documentation stuff, is:

        http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/busdma/

There are some issues I am sorting out, and you can check my progress
with the TODO list in the directory.  It will be finished sometime this
week as I was busy last week with other things, like school etc.

Cheers.

--
Hiten Pandya ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/