The following mail was sent to current@ from Peter Wemm yesterday:

<snip>

Anybody who uses the cvs-supfile example to get the repository should add
"cvsroot-all" to their supfile.  This is in addition to src-all, ports-all,
doc-all etc.

This is *ONLY* for the folks getting the CVS ,v files via cvsup.  If you
use tag=. or tag=RELENG_4, then you are not affected by this.

I have updated cvs-supfile in -current but not RELENG_4 yet.

Cheers,
-Peter
</snip>

/mich
David Leimbach (leimy2k) writes:
> I can't seem to get a mirror copy of the CVSROOT directory with my
> cvsup script.
>
> This worked fine a few days ago.  cvsup2.FreeBSD.org is the server I
> used.
>

> Dave

Best Regards,
        Michael Landin Hostbaek
        FreeBSDCluster.org - an International Community

        */ PGP-key available upon request /*