Hello list.

Since my issues are related to 5.0, I though I'd rather ask here. I've
noticed an interesting problem: I am using FreeBSD 5.0-p4 and GCC 3.2.1
and if I use "CPUTYPE=athlon-tbird" and "CFLAGS= -O2 -mmmx -m3dnow
-fomit-frame-pointer -pipe", ezm3 refuses to compile AT ALL and even
though AbiWord 1.0.4 does compile, it will always coredump on exit,
preventing saving of any changes done to the Preferences. However, going
down from -O2 to -O solved both problems.

This makes me wonder what exactly is wrong, since I've used exactly the
same CPUTYPE and CFLAGS under Gentoo Linux with GCC 3.2.1 for a long
time and everything compiled absolutely fine. This leads me to believe
that there are not only arch-specific, but also OS-specific GCC issues.
Can anyone else confirm this ?

Sincerely,
--
Dan Naumov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>