On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:53:40AM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> cd /usr/lib/libpthreads
> make
> make install
> This installs a libkse which, when we are happy with it will become
> libpthreads, but until then it has this special name..
>
> get some test threads programs and link with -lkse
> remember to disable -pthreads
>
> see what happens.
> There is a fix for ^Z being committed in the next day or so..

Hi,

I tried to compile the test under libpthread but ended up waiting for it to finish
with :
Test static library:
Test                                      c_user c_system c_total     chng
 passed/FAILED                            h_user h_system h_total   % chng
hello_d                                     0.00     0.00    0.00
 passed
hello_s                                     0.00     0.01    0.01
 passed
join_leak_d                                 0.15     0.09    0.24
 *** FAILED ***
mutex_d

Anything I've missed?

Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
                                     --inspired by The Tao of Programming