Poul-Henning you promised me a patch two nights ago "within a couple
of hours"  It's now going on the 36th hour since.

I spent several hours trying to figure out what went wrong, gave
you what I figure to be good feedback and hints as to what's broken.

Is there anything else I can do to get my box booting?  I will be
attempting to figure this out on my own now, but this pretty
irritating.