I just loaded 5.0 from a nice new install and I have loads of this stuff scrolling
across my screen.  I have every process that running scrolling this stuff.  I've
followed a bunch of the threads, and looked on the FreeBSD site but I can't seem to
find out how to make it stop.  I've seen lots of posts about it being a problem, but
there isn't a blessed thing I can find about a fix.

If it's important, the CPU is a celeron 400.  I was going to use it as a web server,
but I think that this might cause problems.  I'll be happy to post whatever other
information anyone might wish.  Just tell me what you need.

Any help greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks,

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP, Rev.

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a
year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely