On Sunday 23 March 2003 20:22, Till Riedel wrote:

> I think no one should simply use the sse2 stuff at the moment,
> because you will notice problems too late. My
> mp3s sounded horrible and gv didn't display pdf files correctly.
> if there hadn't been libvorbis though that had a division by zero,however,
> i probably never would have located the bug.

Scary. You might want to summarize what you've found (or going to find, if you
continue investigating) in a big mean PR in gcc's GNATS... (I've filed one as
of date, and they actually fixed the issue three months later, it seems,
unlike FreeBSD, the GCC folks actually process their PR queue).

--
Regards,
        Michael Nottebrock