--On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 13:51:34 -0800 Maksim Yevmenkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Larry,

[...]

Mar 25 21:59:36 angel5 kernel: uhub2: device problem, disabling port 1

I had a similar (USB) issue on my Fujitsu Laptop, until I **ENABLED** the USB Floppy option in my BIOS. Don't ask me why that fixed it, but ANY USB device I plugged in would garner the above response without that option being set.

man you are a genius :) why didn't you tell us before :) oh well, after quick google'ing i found this link.
someone else helped ME with this issue with the USB stuff. Check the -mobile archives
and the PR database.

http://www.intel.com/support/peripherals/wd_wlss/usbnotes.htm

it talks about "USB Legacy Support" or "USB Legacy Emulator" option in
the BIOS. you should have this "Enabled". so i went to BIOS on my Tecra
and set it to "Enabled" and now my Bluetooth dongle works just fine
when i plug it into the docking station.
That's what the mailing-lists are for, to help each other.

LER

thanks a bunch!
My pleasure.
max

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message