Could you build your kernel with options DDB and debugging symbols, and
when the kernel drops to the debugger on this panic, copy and past the
stack trace into an e-mail?  Alternatively, or perhaps as well, extract
the information with a core.  There are some excellent instructions on
generating some comprehensive crash reports here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html

This looks like it's a NULL pointer dereference, so the question we need
to answer is: which pointer?  To do that, we'll need to turn that back
into a C line number, which will need the kernel with debugging symbols.

Thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Network Associates Laboratories