M. Warner Losh wrote:
In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Andreas Klemm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 02:34:38PM +0200, Soeren Schmidt wrote:
: > : > Upgraded laptop from 5.1 to -current was as usual a bad idea, this
: > time the xl driver broke (and wi is still useless BTW) leaving me
: > with no networks working :(
: : Well, you lucky one, when I insert a Xircom PCMCIA card
: -current panics ;-)

You have your choice: panic or Xircom no work.  I'll add the limiters
I've had in my tree.  Problem is that the card doesn't like the memory
address we choose to read the CIS in at...

Warner

The Xircom cards worked this past spring. What has changed in the CIS code since then?

Scott