As part of the DragonFly effort we are going to increase the
    mount path limit from 80 chars to 1024.

    This will change the statfs structure.  I thought I would adopt the
    64 bit changes that 5.x has made to keep things synchronized.

    Except... there don't appear to be any 64 bit changes to struct
    statfs in 5.x.  Am I missing something here?  Is there an 'nstatfs'
    structure that I have not seen?  The following probably need to be 64
    bit entries:

        f_blocks
        f_bfree
        f_bavail