Brad Knowles wrote:

At 2:11 AM +0200 2003/09/12, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

Yes, absolutely.

Okay, it should be down in a few minutes.

If you are serious about wanting to make the image available to others for use on t-shirts, I would encourage you to set up your own CafePress shop, as one of the easiest ways to quickly take any image you want and put it on a wide variety of different products from t-shirts, hats, aprons, mugs, and a whole host of others.

Err, Brad... I'm pretty sure PH was answering the first sentence, not the second. :-) Well, maybe you get to buy him a beer if you really like the t-shirt. :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Steele: "Aha! We've finally got you talking jargon too!"
        Stallman: "What did he say?"
        Steele: "Bob just used "canonical" in the canonical way."