On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 11:54 AM, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

David Rhodus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Right, say if still the OpenSSH did or still comes out to be
real. Ops, now thats right, we don't have 3.6.1 in STABLE, why ? It
was released on April 1, does that not give one enough time to merge
this in ?

Is there a specific problem with OpenSSH 3.5 which requires an update to 3.6.1? Or do you just want me to update it to make the numbers look pretty on your screen?

Umm, yeah, so after today are we going to get a new import into RELENG_4 before 4.9 is pushed out the door ?

-DR