In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Derek Ragona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: try to get a diagnostic program from dell or the card maker.  If the
: diagnostics are fine, it may be power management, you will need to check
: and reset to off any power management that effects the NIC.

These cards don't have any meaningful power management that happens to
them, except around a suspend/resume.  These cards used to work
flawlessly, but I've not tried mine in some months, so I don't know if
it still working.  I do know that a lot of fxp driver work has been
happening over the last several months...

Wraner