> Are you using moused?  Is this SMP or UP?  What CPUs are you using?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

I am having similar problems after my last cvsup (10-31-03) also using a USB MS Intellimouse. Mouse is slow to respond under ULE but fine under 4BSD. The mouse feels like it's being sampled at a slow rate.

I am using moused, on a UP Athlon XP 1800+. I am running [EMAIL PROTECTED] at nice 15, but kill the seti process made no notable difference. I failed to check objective performance as the interactive experience was truly difficult to work with and I just wanted to get my work done. =]

-Schnoopay