Matt Smith wrote:

I've just updated to 5.2-BETA today and have noticed that my spamd is now rejecting all connections from spamc because they are not coming from 127.0.0.1 any more. It's now using my public IP address of 82.x.x.x:

Yes, same problem here: at first, amavis refused to accept mails from postfix and when I started to try to fix it (without having enough black coffee inside) I got postfix to bounce all undelivered mail (~100-200 mails lost). :-/

I got amavis+postfix working again, but they still don't use the loopback interface. It would be nice if someone could help me to understand the reason for this. :)

thanks,
Uwe