https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=297314

PG <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]
                   |                            |ytes.net

--- Comment #3 from PG <[email protected]> ---
I understand that poudriere can be very useful to FreeBSD and ports developers.
But poudriere adds layers, and in particular relies on pre-installed ports or
available packages for dependencies.
This can lead to different results compared to my workflow, which involves
compiling everything from source code.

So I reverted to my original configuration, which consisted solely of the
system and the ports tree, deleted /etc/make.conf, emptied /var/db/ports, and
removed the default versions I had requested (hence the change from py311 to
py312).

I restarted the builds, and devel/py-setuptools failed (see bug 291658).
So I added the patch I proposed in bug 291658 and restarted the builds.
And graphics/gdk-pixbuf2 failed in exactly the same way (see the attachment).

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to