�Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.�

                                                        - Vince Lombardi

                                                        Welcome to
Adovation.org and congratulations on joining a team that�s determined to not
only change email marketing as we know it, but help make your business more
money along the way. In addition, be sure to keep this email in a safe place so
you�ll never forget your Username, Password.

                                                                Username

                                                                JosephBit

                                                                Password

                                                                9aK1qg$9noI

                                                          As a Member of
Adovation.org, you are entitled to all the benefits your Membership provides
but just as important, you�re part of the solution that makes Adovation.org
better while we�re all chasing perfection. So, as a Member of Adovation.org, we
want you to have a voice in the organizations operations, products and future
projects and we encourage everyone who wants to be heard to use our suggestion
box to do just that. In fact, for every idea you suggest and we use, you�ll
receive rewards points that can be used for air travel, vacation packages or
specialty items you�ll find in our store.

                                                         This is just one
example as to how we believe business should be conducted in the new economy
and this is our pledge to our Membership. We all win when we work together
towards a common goal.

                                                         Click here to verify
your email.

                                                         Welcome Aboard!