Dear manager,

Glad to know that you are on the market for Biometric Access Control. This is
Rita from Techcrepower Ltd. in China. I’m supposing this letter might explore
the possibility of developing collaboration with you.

1. Biometric Access Control & Time Attendance
Waterproof, Metal Vandal-proof, Sensor CoverWith LCD, Keypad, Remote
ControlFace + Fingerprint + Card access combined in oneTCP/IP, RS232/485,
WIFI/GPRS, Built-in BatteryLock Control, Alarm, Exit buttion, Door Sensor
2. Biometric and RFID Standalone Lock
Zinc Alloy, 304 stainless steelANSI, Europe, Anti-theft mortiseFace +
Fingerprint + Card + PIN + Mechanical Key for accessingHigh Identification
SpeedPower Saving mode (The battery could last at least one year using.)

Ideally, the Biometric device just only a part of our products and welcome you
visit our website. If there is an opportunity of add catalog for expanding your
market, we are 100% willing to do our support!

Looking forward to developing further communication with you!

Best regards,
Rita