Hello FreeBSD docs peoples!

My name is Aaron, and I wanted to drop a note to introduce myself. I'll be
working through the Google Season of Docs program. I'm a relative newbie to
FreeBSD, so I'm looking forward to digging in.

My task for this year is a Handbook Chapter on WINE. So I wanted to put out
a call for requests for anything you'd like to see included, something you
found interesting/useful in the past, troubleshooting tips/tricks that can
be written up and included. If you have any such suggestions, by all means
send them my way.

Thanks, and look forward to working with everyone!

Aaron