On 14.03.2012 13:59, MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro wrote:
Hi,

I also have this problem.
My environment is below
   - FreeBSD-8.2-RELEASE/amd64 and FreeBSD-10-current/i386
     - Virtualbox 4.0.14(now I'm compiling new version 4.1.8)
     - WI-FI HOSTAP mode(if_bridge)

I hope to use both function(VirtualBox and if_bridge) at same.
Please let us to know the appropriate settings.

I just noticed that when running Virtualbox 4.1.8 with a bridged network
interface, I loose connectivity to another virtual host running in qemu
whose network interface is bridged to my ethernet interface.  After
stopping the Virtualbox instance, I regain connection to the virtual
host under qemu.  Ifconfig doesn't give a clue.  Has anyone seen this
behaviour or, even better, have a solution?

What i did was create another tap interface add that to the bridge and configure VirtualBox to use the tap interface. Seems to work for me.

HTH,
Florian