Hey,

In my direct surroundings I have a lot of FreeBSD users which are all having
issues that by default using tools like git and fetch don’t work on FreeBDS 10
(at least, not sure about other releases) for very common sites like twitter,
google and github over https.

I learned that this is easily fixed by enabling the ETCSYMLINK option in the
ca_root_nss port (because it does seem everybody knows where to find this port
to install these certificates).

Are there any considerations left to not enable this by default? Cause all
unknowing pkg users don’t have a chance to enable this option.

- Johan