Walter Schwarzenfeld wrote on 10/06/2015 19:19:
On some links of this site I got the warning:
"/A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding......

But if I stop the script it is ok, no crash.

I nearly overlooked the warning, the warning window appears "under" or
"behind" firefox.

(Forgot I am on FreeBSD-10.2-p5)

I don't get this alert window, just instant crash on homepage loading. But if I have "no script" extension enabled, JavaScript is not loaded and browser is OK (but sites like www.mapy.cz does'nt work without javascript)

So I think it is bug in Gecko on FreeBSD / FreeBSD 64bit.

Miroslav Lachman