Any hope for mozjemalloc? At this time I need to shutdown and restart
Firefox often and might be as bad as Chromium for memory use.

i know that the malloc issue is at least a significant issue in memory use.
Is there a real intractable issue with getting the mozjemalloc working on
FreeBSD or is it just a matter of developer time?

While I'm at it, what about OSS? Not nearly as critical, but would be nice.

I'm not on gecko@, so please copy me.

Thanks!
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com