On 23-Jun-99 Nick Hibma wrote:
>  What kind of devices do you see showing up?
>  Would be a great help to get some idea of what is needed for the various
>  devices. For mice the support is pretty much cooked, but for example
>  keyboards sometimes have an extra mouse port.

Well I have access to a HP ScanJet at work, and USB modems are real cheap :)

IMHO its kinda pointless having USB mice/kbd since PS/2 does that pretty well,
but stuff like scanners and modems which eat serial/parallel ports are handy to
have as USB.

Not that I actually OWN any USB HW (yet :)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum

PGP signature