Wes Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> #
> # Others?
> #
>   50.70     6.2  "gellekum"             # Thomas Gellekum, Aachen, Germany
>   12.58    77.35 "koshy"                # Joseph Koshy, Bangalore, India
>   48.36     2.99 "philippe"             # Phillipe Charnier, Cannes Ecluse, Fran
> ce
>
> The three marked Others were individuals who responded to didn't appear
> to have accounts on freefall.  This looks pretty cool when used with
> xearth -markerfile, you can see that the sun never sets on the FreeBSD
> empire.  ;^)

"gellekum" == [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"koshy" == [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"philippe" == [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> So far, Eivind is the northernmost and Grog and the Adelaide crowd the
> southernmost.

Put me in the same spot as Eivind (I actually live in Oslo, 15 miles
to the north of Ski, but I work in Ski). If you can find the right
coordinates for Oslo, put me there instead :) I think tegge also lives
in Oslo now, but I'm not sure.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]