In article <local.mail.freebsd-hackers/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you
write:
>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>Archie Cobbs  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> A new, faster event notification system would be great. But don't forget
>> to include *all* events, not just file descriptor readability/writability.
>
>Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  (I agree.)

There was another message in this thread indicating that this has
the potential to grow creeping featuritis.  :-)

I've been thinking this over, and unlimited timers should be easy to do.
I suppose you could fold signal delivery into an event notification
mechanism as well.

What other events are on the various wishlists out there?
--
Jonathan